Ep azusa -coat
Icepeak coat for women
A warm ladies' down parka for cold winter weather. You won't be cold wearing the Ep Azusa down jacket as it has a genuine down padding, which excellently insulates from freezing temperatures. The detachable hood has a synthetic down-like padding, and is embellished with a removable faux-fur trim. The outer fabric is windproof and has a water-repellent surface treatment, so cold winds and snow won't be a problem. The stretchy knit ribbing on the inside of the cuffs prevents the wind from blowing up the sleeves. There are short button-up splits on the back hem, and the front zipper is two-way.
- 100% Polyester
- An extremely warm and airy lightweight insulation with natural down.
- The fabric surface has been treated with a water-repellent finish.
- The product is made water-repellent without PFCs.
- This windproof material provides optimal wind protection and warmth.
- Close zippers before washing.
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Fluid detergent recommended.
- Wash separately inside out.