Women's hybrid outdoor trousers
Icepeak trousers for women
Softshell for shielding from the elements or stretch for maximising the freedom of movement? You don't have to choose any longer. The front of the Icepeak Davisboro outdoor trousers is made of a softshell material that protects from water and nasty winds, while the Thermostretch jersey on the back provides warmth and stretches as you move. Thanks to the slim fit, you can easily add layers on top when you stop for a break or if the temperature takes a plunge. There are two zipped front pockets, and the higher back waist provides coverage for the lower back.
- 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Softshell is a functional material for a wide range of outdoor activities. The product provides weather protection while being comfortably flexible at the same time.
- The 2-way stretch material increases the freedom of movement.
- The fabric surface has been treated with a water-repellent finish.
- The product is made water-repellent without PFCs.
- This A.W.S. EXTREME product meets the needs of active outdoor people even in extreme conditions. Structural details and protective materials make the product functional in every situation, no matter t.
- This hybrid garment is made of a combination of different materials in order to strike a balance between protection, comfort and functionality.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash separately inside out.
- Front made of wind and waterproof softshell fabric (water column 10000 mm, breathability 5000 mvp), back made of stretchy and breathable knit material.
- Stretch in critical parts for optimal freedom of movement.