Icepeak Kahaluu Jr -trousers
Icepeak trousers for girls
The Icepeak Kahaluu Jr trousers have a front made of wind and waterproof softshell material, while the back is highly stretchy and breathable Thermostretch fabric. The benefit of softshell is that it protects from unpleasant weather without compromising on wear comfort, while the Thermostretch panel allows for unhindered movements and better heat and moisture regulation. The trousers have slim legs and zipped front pockets. The elastic waistband with belt loops and the articulated knee construction make the trousers even more comfortable to wear.
- 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane
- Softshell is a functional material for a wide range of outdoor activities. The product provides weather protection while being comfortably flexible at the same time.
- The 2-way stretch material increases the freedom of movement.
- The fabric surface has been treated with a water-repellent finish.
- The product is made water-repellent without PFCs.
- Thermostretch is a lightweight, moisture-wicking 4-way-stretch material that keeps you dry and provides warmth.
- This A.W.S. EXTREME product meets the needs of active outdoor people even in extreme conditions. Structural details and protective materials make the product functional in every situation, no matter t.
- This hybrid garment is made of a combination of different materials in order to strike a balance between protection, comfort and functionality.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash separately inside out.
Comfort and special features
- Front made of wind and waterproof softshell fabric (water column 10000 mm, breathability 5000 mvp), back made of stretchy and breathable knit material.