Icepeak Kendleton Jr
Girls' softshell jacket with a microfleece lining
Icepeak softshell jacket for girls
The Icepeak Kendleton Jr is designed for active outdoor use in the changeable weather of transitional seasons. The slightly stretchy softshell fabric keeps water out, but as the seams have not been taped, the jacket is not completely waterproof. The inside of the jacket is soft microfleece, which provides just the right amount of extra warmth. There are elastics on the cuffs and the hem has been shaped at the back to offer better protection.
- 89% Polyester, 11% Elastane
- Functionality and comfort have been paid special attention to in the design process of this A.W.S. ACTIVE product, which makes it fit for both energetic and relaxed activities.
- Softshell is a functional material for a wide range of outdoor activities. The product provides weather protection while being comfortably flexible at the same time.
- The fabric surface has been treated with a water-repellent finish.
- The product is made water-repellent without PFCs.
- This windproof material provides optimal wind protection and warmth.
- Close zips before washing.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash separately inside out.
- Shaped hem.