Icepeak Lucca Jr
Stretchy ski jacket with a removable hood for boys.
Icepeak jacket for boys
Stretchy ski jacket with a removable hood for boys. The Icepeak Lucca Jr invests heavily in practical and functional outdoor and ski features. The outer fabric is wind and waterproof, but simultaneously stretchy and breathable. The most important seams in the hood and shoulder area have been taped. The removable hood allows you to adapt the jacket to your needs in any given situation. Other features designed to make skiing more enjoyable include the stretchy inner cuffs, the snow gaiter at the hem and the ski pass pocket on the sleeve.
- 100% Polyester
- Made of a 2-layer fabric, in which a waterproof membrane is bonded to a multifunctional material.
- Technical values of the fabric: 10 000 mm \ 5 000 mvp (water column \ breathability).
- The 2-way stretch material increases the freedom of movement.
- The fabric surface has been treated with a water-repellent finish.
- The most critical seams of this product have been taped waterproof.
- The product has been made according to children's safety regulations.
- The product is made water-repellent without PFCs.
- This A.W.S. EXTREME product meets the needs of active outdoor people even in extreme conditions. Structural details and protective materials make the product functional in every situation, no matter t.
- Close velcro tapes before washing.
- Close zips before washing.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash separately inside out.
- Polyester lining.
- Warm insulation.
- Adjustable and detachable hood.
- Adjustable hem and cuffs.
- Articulated elbow construction.
- Fixed snow gaiter.
- Inner lycra cuffs.
- Lined hand-warmer pockets.
- Shaped hem.
- Ski pass pocket.
- Zip with chin guard.