Luhta kaivoksela -jacket
Luhta jacket for men
Warm men's winter jacket made of a slightly shiny polyamide fabric. The Luhta Kaivoksela padded jacket is great for urban winter use and everyday outdoor activities. The jacket is made of a membrane fabric that blocks off wind and water while also being breathable, meaning the jacket won't feel uncomfortably stifling. The filling is down-like synthetic material that provides good thermal insulation. The sleeves have press stud cuffs with short slits. There are hand pockets at the front along with one chest pocket, and on the inside there's one zippered chest pocket.
- 100% Polyamide
- An extremely warm and airy lightweight insulation with down imitation.
- Functionality and comfort have been paid special attention to in the design process of this A.W.S.
- ACTIVE product, which makes it fit for both energetic and relaxed activities.
- Technical values of the fabric: 5 000 mm \ 5 000 mvp (water column \ breathability).
- The fabric surface has been treated with a water-repellent finish.
- The product is made water-repellent without PFCs.
- This windproof material provides optimal wind protection and warmth.
- Close zippers before washing.
- Contains leather trimming.
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash separately inside out.