Luhta kilpilahti -coat
Luhta coat for women
An extremely warm, long padded coat for the coldest winter weather. The Luhta Kilpilahti coat will keep you comfortably warm thanks to its thick but light, faux-down padding. The surface fabric is wind and waterproof, and it also has a water and dirt-repellent surface treatment, which has been done without the use of harmful PFCs. The coat's fixed, adjustable hood and the upper back have a soft teddy fur lining. The cuffs have stretchy ribbing. The hem is slightly longer in the back, and there are long, zippered splits in the side seams. There are large patch pockets on the front, and there is also one inside chest pocket.
- 100% Polyamide
- An extremely warm and airy lightweight insulation with down imitation.
- Functionality and comfort have been paid special attention to in the design process of this A.W.S.
- ACTIVE product, which makes it fit for both energetic and relaxed activities.
- Technical values of the fabric: 5 000 mm \ 5 000 mvp (water column \ breathability).
- The fabric surface has been treated with a water-repellent finish.
- The product is made water-repellent without PFCs.
- This windproof material provides optimal wind protection and warmth.
- Close zippers before washing.
- Contains leather trimming.
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash separately inside out.