Luhta mukkavaara -jacket
Luhta jacket for women
A stretchy and completely waterproof ladies' ski jacket made from recycled materials. The Luhta Mukkavaara jacket combines sporty style with technical functionality. The jacket is made from a stretchy and waterproof fabric, which contains environmentally friendly recycled polyester and a dash of elastane. All seams are taped to prevent water from seeping through to the inside. The jacket has a warm padding throughout, and the front has an extra layer of light faux down. The hem has a non-slip snow lock, and there are elastic cuffs with thumb holes on the sleeves. Added comfort is provided by the soft faux-fur lining of the collar and hood. The jacket has an integrated RECCO® reflector, which can be used by rescuers to locate the wearer from under the snow after an avalanche, for example.
- 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane
- PRO is designed for active sports enthusiasts who want the best for the toughest conditions.
- The highly technical product meets the highest standards for quality and functionality.
- All seams have been taped to make the product perfectly waterproof.
- Extra ventilation in areas where perspiration is highest to maximise breathability and comfort.
- Technical values of the fabric: 10 000 mm \ 10 000 mvp (water column \ breathability).
- The 4-way stretch material stretches to all directions giving a maximum freedom of movement.
- The fabric surface has been treated with a water-repellent finish.
- The product is made water-repellent without PFCs.
- The product is made with a special focus on ecological and social sustainability.
- The RECCO Rescue System is a two-part technology.
- Ski resorts and rescue teams have RECCO detectors.
- The detector sends out a directional search signal which is echoed back by the RECCO reflector in t This windproof material provides optimal wind protection and warmth.
- Close velcro tapes before washing.
- Close zippers before washing.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash separately inside out.