Rukka peurala -trousers
Rukka trousers for women
Technical outdoor trousers aren't always shell trousers with a membrane. These light, unlined Rukka trousers with no membrane are the perfect garment for more rigorous outdoor activities, as they allow perspiration to evaporate easily and prevent an uncomfortably stifling feel. The fabric has just the right amount of stretch, so it won't feel restricting or hinder movement. The waist is elastic at the back, the legs are shaped, and there are hook-and-loop adjusters on the leg openings. In addition to zippered front pockets, the trousers also have a handy zippered thigh pocket. This style has a slightly shorter leg length.
- 100% Polyester
- Functionality and comfort have been paid special attention to in the design process of this A.W.S. ACTIVE product, which makes it fit for both energetic and relaxed activities.
- Shorter inseams.
- The 4-way stretch material stretches to all directions giving a maximum freedom of movement.
- The fabric surface has been treated with a water-repellent finish.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash separately inside out.
Comfort and special features
- Adjustable leg bottoms.
- Articulated knee construction.
- Elastic back waistband.
- Zipped pockets.