Long hybrid midlayer made with focus on its full life cycle
Torstai midlayer for women
The slim-fit Torstai Sondrio midlayer has been designed with its full life cycle in mind. With all the textile parts made of a single material, the midlayer is easier to recycle into new textiles. In this case the fabric, lining and insulation all contain REPREVE® polyester made from 100% recycled materials, including post-consumer plastic bottles. One midlayer uses the equivalent of around 20 plastic bottles in recycled fibres. The Torstai Sondrio is not only sustainable, but also highly functional. The front and back are lightly padded to provide warmth for the transitional months. The horizontal channels, which keep the padding in place, have been done by lamination instead of stitching, so that wind and moisture can't get in through the stitches. The hood can be fitted around the face with drawstrings and the zipped front pockets provide safe storage space for your valuables. A midlayer that convinces in all aspects!
- 100% Polyester
- Contains REPREVE® polyester made from 100% recycled materials, including post-consumer plastic bottles.
- The product is made with a special focus on ecological and social sustainability.
- This hybrid garment is made of a combination of different materials in order to strike a balance between protection, comfort and functionality.
- This product contains recycled materials, making less of an impact on our environment.
- Wash separately inside out.
- Ball fibre insulation.
- Light insulation.
- Recycled zip puller.
- Stitchless quilting.