X-Trail 01 -shoes
Dachstein shoes for men
For running in nature whatever your passion. Developed for cross trail, speed hiking and fast packing. When you're hiking or running up steep trails, on rocks, over patches of mud, on grass and sometimes even on snowy ground, the DACHSTEIN X-Trail 01 lives up to its name. With its natural fit, the shoe ensures enough space for the toes and a low heel totoe spring of only 5 mm. The tongue with mesh on the sides firmly surrounds the foot and stays in place. Top performance out on the trails is guaranteed, as the shaft end made of stretch material prevents small stones and dust from entering the shoe, while the breathable and robust mesh upper with TPU elements protects the feet from scree. For the X-Trail model we created a rubber outsole that is completely closed and, thus, especially long-lasting. The special outsole compound and the 4 mm studs ensure all-terrain traction. The shoes feel comfortable also on long-distance journeys, thanks to the lightweight EVA midsole for balanced cushioning and the Ortholite® insole for added cushioning and breathability.
- 58% SYNTHETIC+42% TEXTILE, PU+RUBBER
- Ortholite® insole with 4 mm of foam.
- Soft and breathable lining.
Comfort and special features
- Anatomical tongue construction for a perfect fit.
- Breathable mesh upper with TPU elements for abrasion resistance.
- Elastic zones in the tongue area and dimensional stability on the sides.
- Lightweight EVA midsole for well-balanced cushioning.