Dog clothes for your pet
Consider your dog’s breed when choosing its clothes. Certain breeds need warmer clothing than dogs with thicker fur. Padded winter coats and softshell suits are perfect for cold weather. Shirts keep your dog warm also indoors.
- Jackets for dogs. Choose a warm winter coat or an overall to protect your dog from the cold weather. Wind- and raincoats are suitable for autumn and spring.
- Dog shirts, hoodies and sweaters. Different shirts and knits keep your dog warm. You can even get matching hoodies with your pet!
- Dog accessories and supplies. Your dog might need protective slippers on demanding terrain and snow. Choose your dog's harness, collar and accessories from Rukka Pets' selection.
Quality dog clothing
Rukka Pets' high-quality dog clothes are durable and comfortable to wear. Here are four tips for choosing dog clothes:
- High-quality material. Rukka Pets dog clothes are made only of high-quality materials to make sure the clothes last long, also in active use.
- Versatility. Flexible fabrics allow the dog to move freely in all environments. Your pet feels comfortable when its clothes do not chafe or feel too tight.
- Wind and water resistance. Quality dog clothing is made from wind and water-resistant materials, just like other Rukka products for dog owners. Your dog's coat stays in good condition when protected from wind and rain.
- Breathability. The breathability of outdoor clothing is highly important. Rukka Pets dog clothing breathes efficiently and keeps your pet comfortable when walking.
Protect your dog from cold, wind and rain with proper clothing. Find both plain and colourful dog clothes for indoor and outdoor use. You can order high-quality dog clothes from Luhta.com.