Icepeak Jizan Kd
Kids' winter overalls
Icepeak overalls for children
The Icepeak Jizan Kd is a one-piece padded snowsuit made to look like a combination of jacket and trousers. It is perfect for skiing, sledding and other wintertime activities in which wind proofing and warmth are important - thanks to the waterproof material, making snow angels and building snowmen won't lead to getting wet. The hood can be removed if desired and the front zipper extends diagonally all the way to the upper leg to make the overalls easier to put on and take off. The product has been made according to children's safety regulations, and its length can be extended as the child grows.
- 100% Polyester
- Functionality and comfort have been paid special attention to in the design process of this A.W.S. ACTIVE product, which makes it fit for both energetic and relaxed activities.
- Made of a 2-layer fabric, in which a waterproof membrane is bonded to a multifunctional material.
- The fabric surface has been treated with a water-repellent finish.
- The product has been made according to children's safety regulations.
- The product includes reflective elements. Note that this product is not a reflector and does not replace a reflector or a reflective vest. Always wear a separate reflector when out in the dark.
- The product is made water-repellent without PFCs.
- Close zips before washing.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash separately inside out.
- Warm insulation.
- Adjustable braces.
- Adjustable waist.
- The length of the garment can be extended as the child grows, which increases the lifespan of the product.