Waterproof parka with GORE-TEX wool fabric.
Dachstein parka for men
The Dachstein Ramsau parka features a unique GORE-TEX 2-layer fabric with a wool blend face fabric reminiscent of traditional Austrian Loden wool fabric. This jacket, however, does not rely only on the water-resistant qualities of wool, instead opting for a GORE-TEX membrane that is guaranteed to keep you dry. Inside, a light layer of synthetic insulation helps keep the cold at bay while the soft, stretchy inner lining ensures optimal wear comfort. The collar conceals a hood that can be quickly unfolded when needed simply by opening a zipper. Three outer pockets are included, all with water-resistant zippers: one on the chest and two at waist level.
- 48% Wool, 31% Polyamide, 21% Polyester
- All seams have been taped to make the product perfectly waterproof.
- GORE-TEX® products guarantee to keep you dry. They are 100% waterproof, 100% windproof and extremely breathable.
- Made of a 2-layer fabric, in which a waterproof membrane is bonded to a multifunctional material.
- Technical values of the fabric: 28 000 mm \ 15 000 mvp (water column \ breathability).
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash separately inside out.
- Light insulation.
- Soft-touch lining.
- Adjustable hem and hood.
- Functional pockets.
- Logo label.
- Roll-in hood.
- Two-way front zip.