Luhta iisalmi -coat
Luhta coat for women
An extremely warm ladies' padded winter coat. The Luhta Iisalmi coat has a down-like, light and fluffy padding, which stores heat extremely efficiently. The coat's surface fabric is wind and waterproof, but also breathable. The fabric also has a PFC-free water repellent treatment. Comfort is enhanced in cold weather by the soft lining of the collar as well as the stretchy inner cuffs, which tightly close off the sleeve from the outside air. In addition to the front pockets with press stud closure, there is a zippered chest pocket and an open-top mesh pocket on the inside of the coat. The back length of the coat in size 36 is 120 cm, and there are splits with press studs on the sides of the hem.
- 100% Polyester
- An extremely warm and airy lightweight insulation with down imitation.
- Functionality and comfort have been paid special attention to in the design process of this A.W.S.
- ACTIVE product, which makes it fit for both energetic and relaxed activities.
- Technical values of the fabric: 10 000 mm \ 5 000 mvp (water column \ breathability).
- The fabric surface has been treated with a water-repellent finish.
- The product is made water-repellent without PFCs.
- This windproof material provides optimal wind protection and warmth.
- Close zippers before washing.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash separately inside out.