Luhta laaniitty jr -softshell trousers
Luhta softshell trousers for children
Feel the joy of the outdoors even in the cool spring weather. These stretchy softshell trousers with a soft micro fleece lining are a great choice for a variety of activities, from everyday use to nature outings and even skiing. The trousers are best used in the snow or in the slush of the transitional season: the fabric is wind and waterproof and it has a water repellent finish to keep melting snow from saturating the fabric. However, as is usual for softshells, the seams have not been taped waterproof. The waistband and leg ends are elasticated and there are zippered pockets on the front.
- 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane
- Functionality and comfort have been paid special attention to in the design process of this A.W.S.
- ACTIVE product, which makes it fit for both energetic and relaxed activities.
- Softshell is a functional material for a wide range of outdoor activities.
- The product provides weather protection while being comfortably flexible at the same time.
- Technical values of the fabric: 8 000 mm \ 3 000 mvp (water column \ breathability).
- The fabric surface has been treated with a water-repellent finish.
- The product is made water-repellent without PFCs.
- This windproof material provides optimal wind protection and warmth.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash separately inside out.