Torstai savanna -Jumpsuit
Torstai jumpsuit for women
The environmentally friendly favourite garment of the summer! This slim-fit, sleeveless jumpsuit adds a healthy dose of relaxed sportiness to your summer look. The fitted top with its spaghetti straps combined with the slightly looser legs with stretchy openings creates a charming silhouette. The light knit fabric of the jumpsuit has been made from a mixture of REPREVE® recycled fibres and TENCELT Lyocell fibres, and it also contains some elastane for added stretch. TENCELT has many of the same qualities as viscose, as it is smooth, cool and soft. Wood from sustainably managed forests is used as its raw material, and the manufacturing process is considerably more environmentally friendly when compared to viscose.
- 62% Polyester, 33% Lyocell, 5% Elastane
- Contains REPREVE® fibres made of recycled plastic bottles.
- Contains TENCELT Lyocell fibres derived from sustainably managed forests.
- The product is made with a special focus on ecological and social sustainability.
- This product contains recycled materials, making less of an impact on our environment.
- This product contains wood fibre, which is a renewable, recyclable and biodegradable material that leaves a significantly smaller environmental footprint than traditional textile fibres.
- Wash inside out with similar colours.